My friend gifted me an embroidery hoop so I made a pendant. Obvi!
For this project I used:
- one embroidery hoop
- fabric to fit the hoop
- embroidery floss
- pendant setting (from Etsy shop Kailea.)
- fabric scissors
All you do is:
- Place the fabric in the hoop.
- Embroider with design of choice.
- Fit the design/fabric in your pendant.
- Attach your pendant to chain or cord to wear as a necklace or leave as is and call it art. These would make super cute gift tags, too!
What other designs would you create? Share below!