If toes gross you out, look away. This is my pedicure year in review!
These feet have traveled to crafty events all over, and in between adventures I pamper myself with monthly pedicures at Bisou Nail Lounge.
My nail lady (aka toe surgeon) works at Bisou so I’m there every 3-5 weeks for my toe check up. I usually get the chocolate spa pedicure (comes with a chocolate sugar scrub, chocolate mask, and chocolate lotion massage!), and on occasion get the red wine pedicure. They also have green tea and CBD pedicure options, and I always get nail art!
- Helped decorate a retirement party
- Popped up shop at Bella Vita in Oakland
- Learned how to make macrame feathers
- Gwen in Vegas
- International Women’s Day at Zynga – my first company pop-up!
- Designed a window display for Mischief
- Launched my weaving loom tools!
- Took the whole month off from work!
- Taught crafty workshops at a craft conference
- Cherry blossom dreams in Japan
- Participated in two maker space anniversary celebrations
- Invited as a featured maker at the Square API Month pop-up
- Went to Comic Con for the first time
- Took a wheel ceramics class
- Did tie dye for the first time
- Taught weaving at West Elm
- Tennis wife duties and adventures in Folsom and Monterey Bay
- Taught a workshop at Square HQ
- Lots of weaving explorations
- Public Health tourism in DC
- Worked on a collab with Make and Play DIY
- Feed the Fish co turned 8!
- Won 2nd place at a Yelp Elite Costume Contest
- More crafty learning and skills building: melon basketry, leather zipper pouch, and pointed pen
- Debuted my biggest art piece yet
Where will these toes take me in 2020? Definitely at least to Bisou for continued monthly pedi sessions! 🙂 Happy almost New Year!